Book - The 500 Hidden Secrets of Stockholm
500 off-the-beaten-track places and interesting details for anyone who’s keen to explore Stockholm’s best-kept secrets, e.g.
- the 5 best restaurants for köttbullar meatballs
- 5 specialised Swedish design labels
- the 5 most beautiful underground stations
- 5 lovely bike rides
- 5 cider breweries worth a visit
- and much more.
The 500 Hidden Secrets is a series of essential city guides - check out the500hiddensecrets.com. Every guide
- is written by a savvy local
- only contains independent advice
- is based on thorough research and the author’s personal opinions
- is frequently updated and reissued.
Antonia af Petersens grew up in Stockholm and works there as a freelance journalist writing about food, interiors and lifestyle. Nadja Endler is a photographer who specializes in portraits, interiors and weddings. She has a constant ongoing crush of Stockholm.
Second edition June 2019
First published in March 2018
Format 12 x 18 cm