The 500 Hidden Secrets of Dublin
500 off-the-beaten-track places and interesting details for anyone who’s keen to explore Dublin’s best-kept secrets, e.g.
- 5 great pop-up markets & street food stalls
- 5 fun bars for traditional Irish music
- 5 intriguing ghost signs
- 5 sites to visit in the Kilmainham & The Liberties
- 5 marvellous murals & wall art
- … and much more
The 500 Hidden Secrets is a series of essential city guides. Every guide
- is written by a savvy local
- only contains independent advice
- is based on thorough research and the author’s personal opinions
- is frequently updated and reissued.
Shane O’Reilly has lived for 34 years in Dublin and works as a freelance writer and editor. Sam Mellish is a London based photographer who has been internationally exhibited and widely published.