The 500 Hidden Secrets of Tokyo
500 off-the-beaten-track places and interesting details for anyone who’s keen to explore Tokyo’s best-kept secrets, e.g.
- the 5 best restaurants for Japanese regional cuisine
- 5 great shops to buy a beautiful kimono’s
- the 5 most attractive natural hot springs
- 5 places for Haruki Murakami fans
- the 5 best places for Japanese tea
- and much more.
The 500 Hidden Secrets is a series of essential city guides. Every guide
- is written by a savvy local
- only contains independent advice
- is based on thorough research and the author’s personal opinions
- is frequently updated and reissued.
Yukiko Tajima is a native of Tokyo. After having worked as an editor in the UK for she moved back to Tokyo, where she now works as an English-Japanese translator for the Japan Foundation, sharing Japanese culture with people from all over the world. Koji Ishikawa is an award-winning freelance photographer, who has recently moved from Tokyo to Kanazawa.