Book - The 500 Hidden Secrets of Hamburg
The 500 Hidden Secrets of Hamburg reveals 500 off-the-beaten track places and interesting details for anyone who's keen to explore Hamburg's best-kept secrets, e.g.
- 5 restaurants where locals hang out
- the 5 last creative refuges
- the 5 best shops for magazines and books
- 5 authentic sailors' bars
- ... and much more.
The 500 Hiddens Secrets is a series of essential city guides. Every guide
- is written by a savvy local
- only contains independent advice
- is based on thorough research and the author's personal opinions
- is frequently updated and reissued.
Malte Brenneisen is a journalist, author and bus driver. He loves to explore Hamburg and its surroundings in this old VW minibus 'Kotten', with his family and dog Mücke in the back seat. Photographer Kolja Schoepe has lived and worked in Hamburg for more than a decade. His favourite subjects are cars and, most of all, people.
First published in September 2019
Format 12 x 18 cm