500 off-the-beaten-track places and interesting details for anyone who’s keen to explore Istanbul’s best-kept secrets, e.g.
- the 5 best cafes to meet a friend
- 5 bookshops for passionate bookworms
- the 5 most beautiful waterfront mansions
- 5 excellent modern Turkish restaurants
- the 5 loveliest Ottoman pavilions
- and much more.
The 500 Hidden Secrets is a series of essential city guides. Every guide
- is written by a savvy local
- only contains independent advice
- is based on thorough research and the author’s personal opinions
is frequently updated and reissued.
Feride Yalav is a freelance writer, editor and translator. She has been writing about Istanbul for local and international newspapers since 2012. Elif Savari lives in Istanbul; as a photographer she works for several lifestyle and cultural publications, focussing on food, places, people and cities.
First published in March 2019
Format 12 x 18 cm